Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First post

My flight leaves tonight at 6:30, so I'm pretty much packed and ready to go. Packing didn't take that long, but I have a lot of stuff... two huge suitcases and a carry-on duffel and a backpack. But I guess that's normal for four months abroad. I downloaded some movies for the plane ride, specifically some Oscar nominees I haven't had time for and Valentine's Day (lolz) so I hope that keeps me entertained at least for a while. I have a lay-over in London for two hours tomorrow morning (London time) and I get into Tel Aviv at 3:30 (Israeli time). So I'll be out of contact for the next day and a half.

That being said, here is my contact info, for anyone who needs it...

-iPhone: 240 338 7925 (this is the phone and number I use in the US, which I am bringing because I think I can use it with Skype and over wifi for free.
-Nexus One: 267 702 5534 (this is probably the best way to reach me; using gizmo5 and Google Voice to set up a voip account that has a voicemail and can take unlimited calls incoming)
-Skype name: allegraabramson
-E-mail: allegraabramson@gmail.com

I'll put my snail mail address once I know for sure what it is. I'm going to be at the University of Haifa, in Haifa, Israel, until mid-June.

4 comments:

  1. That's a G2, not a Nexus One, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you change your font color? It's kind of hard to read..<3 <3 <3 Miss you like you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Haifa, Israel
I decided I want to keep a blog to document my semester abroad in Israel... So, here it is! I'm new to the whole public blogging scene, but I expect to have a lot of pictures and updates about my time away from home.

Followers